Monday, November 06, 2006

 

Hey there Sixers!

Wow, who would have thought that three games in the Sixers would be 3-0! Not knowing they would be playing a very good Orlando, and the NBA reigning champion Heat. Again, WOW!!

Now, yes, the Heat did not have Shaq, but without him, they are still a team to be feared. Shaq is still intimidating, but not as much as when he was with the Lakers. And they got one of the top young players in Wade.

But what really impressed me is their defense. Yes, you read that right and it all started with Webber. Webber isn’t putting up the points, but he is doing his job on the defensive end.

All I can say is so far, I’m impressed. If they can keep up this kinda play, they will be a far side better team that I originally thought. But will they keep this play up? We got 79 more games to watch!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?